Ah the last blog of this series! Turning Desire into Gold and Organized Planning notes! I hope you got some good stuff outta here and that you finally have your own copy of the book! Thanks for following along!
You can of course still buy the book here on Amazon.com or visit my website at this link to download the entire notes. I MUST implore you to get the book if you are to make full sense of the notes. The stories and explanations of how these principles work are paramount to the understanding all of it. Besides, there is a magic in owning your own copy, thumbing through it and re-reading it and taking your own notes. Again, visit Amazon.com to get the book or go find a copy. Enjoy! If you want to know more about this book or have a chat about it, connect with me on Facebook or email me at email@example.com.
Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
Master Key: privilege of creating, in your own mind, a burning desire for a definite form of riches.
Six Ways to Turn Desire into Gold
1.Fix in your mind the EXACT amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient to just say “I want plenty of money’. You must be definite about the amount, there is a psychological reason for this that we shall discuss in a later article.
2. Determine EXACTLY what you are going to give in return for the money. There is no such reality as something for nothing.
3. Establish a DEFINITE date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a DEFINITE plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear and CONCISE statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money and describe, clearly, the plan which you intend to use to accumulate it.
6. Read you written statement, aloud, twice daily. Once just before you go to bed at night, and again immediately on rising. As you read – see, and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
e) Ally yourself with a group of as many people as you may need for the creation and carrying out of your plan or plans for the accumulation of money – making use of the “Master Mind” principle described in a later chapter. (Compliance with this instruction is absolutely essential. Do not neglect it.)
f) Before forming your ‘Master Mind’ alliance, decide what advantages and benefits you may offer the individual members of your group, in return for their cooperation. No one will work indefinitely without some form of compensation. No intelligent person will either request or expect another to work without adequate compensation, although this may not always be in the form of money.
g) Arrange to meet with the members of your ‘Master Mind’ group at least twice a week, and more often if possible, until you have jointly perfected the necessary plan or plans for the accumulation of money.
h) Maintain perfect harmony between yourself and every member of your ‘Master Mind’ group. If you fail to carry out this instruction to the letter, you may expect to meet with failure. The “Master Mind” principle cannot obtain where perfect harmony does not prevail.
Keep in mind
– You are engaged in an undertaking of major importance to you. To be sure of success, you must have plans which are faultless.
– You must have the advantage of the experience, education, native ability and imagination of other minds. This is in harmony with the methods followed by every person who has accumulated a great fortune.
Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and Pay It Forward! That’s What Sean Knows!
If you liked this blog, found it informative, funny, interesting or just enjoyed it in any way and want to thank me, feel free to buy me a cup of coffee, a spirit of your choice or leave a tip just like you would at a restaurant. If you found this useful, let me know. 😉